– since i’ve been on bed rest i love the nate berkus show. he is a design master. i like that most of his suggestions are accessible to anyone. you don’t have to have thousands of dollars to re do a room. he gives simple suggestions that have a huge impact.
– pinterest is the best! if you’re not on that train, get on it.
– i can’t wait to do yoga again (and bring the little girl to BYOB- Bring Your Own Baby) at Blooma
my labor play list: this includes time spent at home and the hospital.
– michael jackson- off the wall
-michael jackson- thriller
-michael jackson- bad
– stevie wonder- songs in the key of life
– justin timberlake- justified
-john coltrane- live in stockholm
-lauryn hill- miseducation
-prince- i wanna be your lover
-prince- let’s go crazy
-prince- purple rain
-prince- i would die 4 u
-prince- sexy mf
-prince- nothing compares to you
– cake- i will survive
– alicia keys- no one
-alicia keys- how come you don’t call me
– beyonce- who run the worls
– destiny’s child- survivor
– george michael- freedom
-george micheal- faith
-george micheal- teacher
– U2- beautiful day
– sarah mc laughlin- in the arms of an angel
– michael jackson- stranger in moscow
– michael buble- my funny valentine
– pink- glitter in the air
ok, that’s it for now.
until next time!