Ok, I’ve been tagged by the lovely Ms. (MRS, really) Lauren at Laurenchelcie. So here goes.
Here I will be sharing 11 things about myself – answering 11 questions as posed to me by Lauren. I am then supposed to create 11 questions and tagged 11 other bloggers to answer them. I’m a slacker (not really, just uber busy) so, I’m skipping that part.
11 Random Things about myself:
1) My dream job would be owning and managing a tattoo shop. If I had any artistic ability I’d love to me a tatoo artist. I can barely draw a decent stick figure so this is out of the question.
2) I love love love lattes. I wish I could drink them all day without getting a headache or overly jittery.
3) No matter how old I get, I still feel like a teenager in my head. I feel like at any moment someone is going to show up at my door and say, “Ok, playing house time is over!”
4) Most days I’m winging it. I feel like I haven’t a clue as to what the hell I’m doing.
5) I LOVE being a mom, but it’s the hardest job in the world. Some days I look up and think, “Oh sh*t, what the hell have I done!!!”
6) I wouldn’t change a thing though (see number 5). She is my joy.
7) Dexter is my favorite TV show. Never thought I’d love a show about a seriel killer.
8) I’m glad my husband married me. We aren’t perfect, but we’re perfect for each other.
9) I wish I would have traveled abroad as an undergrad. Now that my life is what it is right now, I’m not sure when I’ll get the chance to.
10) Hopefully one day I’ll own my own business and maybe it will take me abroad- who knows.
11) I wish Oprah was my aunt. Who doesn’t?? Auntie O!! (:
- What is your favorite genre for reading?
Do magazines count? I love Real Simple and Parents
- What do you miss most about your high school career?
I miss being care free. I miss my little circle of HS friends. I miss being more outgoing and gregarious. I feel I’ve become less social and trusting of people in my old age.
- Are you a Mac person or PC?
PC, but I wanna be a Mac
- What is your biggest fear?
The people I love leaving my alone. So, death I guess
- If you had to live on one meal for the rest of your life – what would it be?
Garlic mashed potatoes, Steak and Brocolli
- If your life was a movie, which actress would play you?
Jada Pinkett Smith (:
- What quote do you feel best describes your personality?
Wow. I don’t know. “Life is short, eat dessert first.”
- When you were in elementary school, what did you think you would be when you grew up?
- If you could tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be?
It gets better. So much better.
- If you had a full 12 hour day to yourself – what would you fill it with?
This is easy- sleep!
- Why do you blog?
So there’s a record of my life. I hope to print it and have a hard copy of it to look back on someday.